MAC is one of the few brands that still excites me with nearly every one of their launches, and the latest one is no exception. Shadescents is a collection of six perfumes inspired by the brand’s most iconic lipstick shades.
The six Shadescents in the collection are:
- Ruby Woo (a sultry scent with a deep red leather note)
- Lady Danger (a dramatic, sexy and powerful fragrance with notes of golden patchouli)
- Candy Yum-Yum (a fruity scent with notes of cotton candy)
- My Heroine (an intoxicating and totally unexpected fragrance composed of rich and primal Cordovan leather)
- Velvet Teddy (wild honey and creamy musk with oriental notes)
- Crème d’Nude (a sexy, vibrant scent reminiscent of radiant skin and velvet musk)
The one I have is Ruby Woo and I am obsessed with it! It’s a very heady and addictive fragrance, much like Jo Malone’s Pomegranate Noir. I can’t get enough.
I haven’t had the chance just yet but I really want to give the other one’s a sniff too. Lady Danger is my all time favourite lipstick so I am curious to find out what that fragrance smells like.
The Shadescents* are €50 per 50ml of EDP, which I think is a reasonable price for a long lasting and good quality perfume.
Have you tried any of the scents?
Enjoyed this post? Stick around and subscribe for more beauty news and reviews!