Lipgloss has slowly but surely made it back into fashion over the last year or so. We are still huge lipstick wearers here at Pink Elephant Blog but there is always space for a good quality lipgloss in our hearts… and makeup drawers.
Gone are the days (thank goodness!!) of gloopy and slimy glosses that create a thick sticky layer on your lips that had all of your hair stuck to it on a windy day. Lip glosses, and lip products in general, have come a long way recently and we have a huge choice of textures and finishes at our disposal.
A recent discovery for me is the MAC Huggable Glass range. For a lipgloss, they last extremely well on the lips, wear away nicely and feel super comfy on the lips – creamy with no stickiness. There’s 12 beautiful shades in the range and the finish is soft and even (a nice hue of colour on the lips):
- Snuggle Up – bright pink-lilac
- Mega-Hug – creamy deep raspberry
- Never Say Never – intense mid-tone coral
- Love Buzz – fuchsia pink
- Marvel-Lush – bubblegum pink
- Kind Kiss – pale melon
- Embraceable Me – pale baby pink
- Pleasure First – warm blush pink
- Such a Sweetheart – intense bright watermelon
- Sweet Persuasion – mid-tone warm mauve
- Coole & Cute – light salmon
- Keep it Light – light warm nude
The two that I have are Embraceable Me & Such A Sweetheart (my fave!).
The Huggable Glasses are £17.50 and on counters from January 2016.