I am a big lipstick wearer and cannot resist adding new ones to my already extensive (my husband calls it ridiculous, but what does he know about lipstick?) collection. The newest addition is a MAC bestseller, Girl About Town.
Girl About Town is a beautiful medium fuchsia colour with cool undertones. It isn’t as bright a lipstick as it comes out on camera and definitely one I wear during daytime as well as night. It’s one of MACs Amplified finish and is a lovely creamy, longlasting and opaque formula with a lot of colour payoff. In fact, the pigment is so strong that it stains my lips (in which case I am left with a nice raspberry tint when I take it off). On me this lipstick dries to a satin / semi-matte finish but feels very comfortable and easy to wear.
I love this lipsticks and it is one that suits most skin tones. Definitely worth investing in but if you are looking for a more budget friendly option, Wet N Wild’s Smokin’ Hot Pink (905D) is very similar!
MAC Girl About Town is £15.50 / €17.50 and available in all MAC Stores.
What is your favourite MAC lippie?
Error: Your requested Widget "blog subscriptions (Jetpack)" is not in the "Widgets for Shortcodes" sidebar
- [do_widget_area after-entry]
- [do_widget_area footer-1]
- [do_widget_area footer-2]
- [do_widget_area footer-3]
- [do_widget_area header-right]
- [do_widget_area home-section-1]
- [do_widget_area home-section-2]
- [do_widget_area home-section-3]
- [do_widget_area home-section-4]
- [do_widget_area sidebar]
- [do_widget id="text-4"]
- [do_widget id="text-9"]
- [do_widget id="simple-social-icons-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-10"]
- [do_widget id="search-3"]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="mc4wp_widget-2"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="recent-comments-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-5"]
- [do_widget id="text-3"]
- [do_widget id="search-2"]
- [do_widget id="categories-2"]
- [do_widget id="rss_links-2"]